Gartenstadt Home in Altperlach is a cosy, verdant settlement close to the centre of Munich. From 1-room apartments through to 4-room family residences – here you will find just the home or investment property you have been looking for!
With the construction of the new residential estate Gartenstadt Home on Hochäckerstraße, attractive homes are being created in a quiet, semi-rural location that is nonetheless right at the pulse of the inner city. Choose between apartments with or without roof terraces or gardens.
Altperlach is a suburb in the south-east of Munich, with a historical village centre at its heart. The large surrounding recreational area, with spacious parks, barbecue areas and beer gardens, adds an extraordinary quality of life in and around Altperlach.
If you like to leave the hustle and bustle of the city behind you on weekends to enjoy the magnificent Bavarian lakes and mountains, the on-ramp to the A8 motorway is right close by. But even without your own car, you are highly mobile in Ramersdorf-Perlach: the Hochäckerstraße bus stop is just a short walk away, and the bus takes only 23 minutes to the Munich Hauptbahnhof.
What is being built?
- Apartments with terrace from 29.6 m² to 54.1 m²
- Purchase price: €180,900 to €324,400
- Apartments from 55.8 m² to 60.7 m²
- Purchase price: €352,500 to €361,700
- Apartment: 73.0 m²
- Purchase price: €430,700
- Apartment with terrace: 79.6 m²
- Purchase price: €469,900
- Apartment with roof terrace: 91.2 m²
- Purchase price: €546,900
- Apartment: 86.4 m²
- Purchase price: €538,800
- Apartment with terrace: 87.4 m²
- Purchase price: €514,700
- Apartment with roof terrace: 98.4 m²
- Purchase price: €632,900
- Apartment with terrace: 91.5 m²
- Purchase price: €512,600
- Apartments from 99.8 m² to 102.2 m²
- Purchase price: €589,900 to €639,900